LightRider noseband | bitless
€ 40.95 – € 45.95
The noseband is designed to fit onto your own bridle:
- Turn your favorite bridle into a classy bitless bridle!
- Convert your own bridle to bitless and save money
- Gives the option to fit different sizes and make style combinations
The new chinstrap cover is included!
- Material: drum dyed leather and Stainless Steel buckles
- Inclusive chinstrap cover (new!)
- Inclusive connector strap with leading ring
- Unique Chinstrap: The soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication. This means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten due to the type of webbing used. 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose, and the horse can self release the chinstrap easily for eating, yawning etc. Learn more about the use of the chinstrap here.
- The bridle can also be used as a sidepull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together (recommended to start with if your horse hasn’t experienced a chinstrap before).
- The noseband does not include LightRider Reins.
For any questions or more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to see how to fit the Noseband onto a regular bridle? Have a look at Cynthia Coopers explanations in her video!
Would you like to see how to fit a LightRider Bitless Bridle and how to properly adjust the chinstrap?
Have a look at Cynthia Coopers explanations in her videos!
Please note: the noseband is designed for well educated horses who respond to light rein aids.